Kristy Elizabeth Boyer, Ph.D.
Director, LearnDialogue Group
Primary Research Area
Ph.D., Computer Science, North Carolina State University, 2010.
M.S., Industrial & Systems Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2000.
B.S., Mathematics & Computer Science, Valdosta State University, 1999.
For a list of publications, please see Dr. Boyer's Google Scholar page.
Awards & Distinctions
- UF Term Professorship, 2021
- Best Paper Award, International Conference on User Modelling, Adaptation, and Personalization (UMAP), 2015
- National Science Foundation CAREER Award, 2014
- Best Paper by a Student First Author, International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Education, 2007
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship, 2007
Office: E430 CSE
Lab Room: E445 CSE