Skip to content
Skip to navigation
- Faculty, Staff, and Student Jobs are posted at the
UF Job Site.
- The Department of Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE) is searching to fill one senior position at the level of associate or full professor in the area of personalized learning under UF’s Rising to National Preeminence program. Read More
- The Career Resource Center assists students and alumni with job
placement, interviewing tips, and internship information. The CRC also sponsors a major job fair
each fall and spring semester.
- The biannual CISE Career Development Workshop,
held each fall and spring semester, provides students with the opportunity to meet with industry
representatives actively seeking interns and job applicants for their companies.
- Visit Bits & Bytes, the undergrad blog for
- Visit Grads @ UF CISE, the grad blog for