Prabhat Mishra is an Associate Professor in the Department of Computer and
Information Science and Engineering (CISE)
at the University of Florida (UF) where he
leads the CISE Embedded Systems Lab.
His research interests include design automation of embedded systems,
energy-aware computing, reconfigurable architectures, security and reliability,
hardware/software verification, and post-silicon debug.
Director, Embedded Systems Lab
Department of Computer and Information Science and Engineering
University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, USA.
Office: E568, CSE Building Email: prabhat AT cise.ufl.edu
Phone: +1 (352) 505-1880 Fax: +1 (352) 392-1220
Mailing Address: 432 Newell Drive, Gainesville, FL 32611-6120, USA
He received his B.E. from Jadavpur University, Kolkata in 1994, M.Tech. from
the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur in 1996, and Ph.D. from the
University of California, Irvine in 2004 -- all in Computer Science and Engineering. Prior to
joining University of Florida, he spent several years in various companies
including Intel, Motorola, Synopsys and Texas Instruments. He has published
four books, ten book chapters and more than 100 research articles in premier
international journals and conferences. His research has been recognized by
several awards including the
CAREER Award from the National Science Foundation, two best paper awards
(VLSI Design 2011 and
CODES+ISSS 2003), several best
paper award nominations (including DAC'09 and DATE'12), and
2004 EDAA Outstanding Dissertation Award from the European Design Automation Association.
He has also received the 2007 International Educator of the Year Award from the UF College of Engineering for
his significant international research and teaching contributions.
Prof. Mishra currently serves as the Deputy Editor-in-Chief of IET Computers & Digital Techniques (CDT). He is an Associate Editor of ACM Transactions on Design Automation of Electronic Systems (TODAES), IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems (TVLSI), IEEE Design & Test (D&T), and Journal of Electronic Testing (JETTA). He also serves as a technical program committee member of several ACM and IEEE conferences including DAC, ICCAD, DATE, ASPDAC, CODES+ISSS, RTAS and VLSI Design. He has also served as General Chair of IEEE High Level Design Validation and Test (HLDVT) 2010, Program Chair of HLDVT 2009, Associate Editor of IET CDT, Information Director of ACM TODAES, and Guest Editor of IEEE Transactions on Computers (TC), IEEE D&T, Springer JETTA and IJPP.
He is a senior member of both ACM and IEEE.
- Jun 26, 2015: Yuanwen's work on trace buffer attack will appear in VLSI-SoC 2015.
- May 05, 2015: Dr. Mishra will serve as Program co-Chair of RSP 2015.
- Mar 10, 2015: Farimah's work on security validation will appear in DAC 2015.
- Mar 10, 2015: Collaborative work with Prof. Chen and Dr. Qin was presented in DATE 2015.
- Mar 03, 2015: Collaborative work with Dr. Wang and Prof. Ranka was presented in ISQED 2015.
- Jan 14, 2015: Kamran and Sudhi's work on signal selection is accepted in IEEE Trans. on VLSI.
- Jan 06, 2014: Hadi and Kamran's work on power virus is presented in VLSI 2015.
- Jan 04, 2014: Dr. Mishra delivered a tutorial on Security Validation in VLSI 2015.