Prabhat Mishra is an Associate Professor in the Department of Computer and
Information Science and Engineering (CISE)
at the University of Florida (UF) where he
leads the CISE Embedded Systems Lab.
His research interests include design automation of embedded systems,
energy-aware computing, reconfigurable architectures, hardware security and
trust, system validation and verification, and post-silicon debug.
Director, Embedded Systems Lab
Department of Computer and Information Science and Engineering
University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, USA.
Office: E568, CSE Building Email: prabhat AT ufl.edu
Phone: +1 (352) 505-1880 Fax: +1 (352) 273-0738
Mailing Address: 432 Newell Drive, Gainesville, FL 32611-6120, USA
He received his B.E. from Jadavpur University, Kolkata in 1994, M.Tech. from
the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur in 1996, and Ph.D. from the
University of California, Irvine in 2004 -- all in Computer Science and
Engineering. Prior to joining University of Florida, he spent several years
in various companies
including Intel, Motorola, Synopsys and Texas Instruments. He has published
four books and more than 100 research articles in premier
international journals and conferences. His research has been recognized by
several awards including the
CAREER Award from the National Science Foundation, IBM Faculty Award,
three best paper awards (ISQED 2016,
VLSI Design 2011 and
CODES+ISSS 2003), and
2004 EDAA Outstanding Dissertation Award from the European Design Automation Association.
Prof. Mishra currently serves as the Deputy Editor-in-Chief of IET Computers & Digital Techniques (CDT), and as an Associate Editor of ACM Transactions on Design Automation of Electronic Systems (TODAES), IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems (TVLSI), and Journal of Electronic Testing (JETTA). He has served on many organizing committees and technical program committees of premier ACM and IEEE conferences. He is currently serving as an ACM Distinguished Speaker.
Prof. Mishra is an ACM Distinguished Scientist and a Senior Member of IEEE.
- Apr 22, 2016: Dr. Mishra has been selected to serve as an ACM Distinguished Speaker, 2016-2019.
- Mar 15, 2016: Yuanwen's paper wins Best Paper Award in ISQED 2016.
- Jan 08, 2016: Terek is a receipent of UF Informatics Institute Fellowship.
- Jan 08, 2016: Farimah has been selected to attend CRA-Women Grad Cohort Workshop.
- Dec 06, 2015: Yuanwen's work on reliability-aware reconfiguration is accepted to appear in ISQED 2016.
- Nov 19, 2015: Dr. Mishra has been recognized as ACM Distinguished Scientist.
- Nov 06, 2015: Farimah's two papers have been accepted to appear in DATE 2016.
- Sep 23, 2015: Sudhi's work on validation of hybrid systems is accepted to appear in VLSI 2016.
- Aug 13, 2015: Dr. Mishra is a receipent of IBM Faculty Award.
- Aug 02, 2015: Collaborative work with Prof. Chen is accepted in IEEE Transactions on Computers.
- Jun 26, 2015: Yuanwen's work on trace buffer attack is accepted to appear in VLSI-SoC 2015.